Cobham will exhibit at the Singapore Airshow 2018's trade days, 6-9 February at the Changi Exhibition Centre, booth number M87 in the UK Pavilion.
Held every two years, the Singapore Airshow is Asia’s largest aerospace and defense event, according to its organizers. Cobham’s participation is intended to broaden and deepen our relationships with governmental, airline and industry customers in this vitally important region, building upon our more than 80 years of experience providing our with innovative and reliable solutions.”
During the Airshow, Cobham subject matter experts will be available to discuss the Group’s products and services being displayed, including:
- Antenna Systems – anti-jam GPS receiver; tuneable VHF/UHF antenna; Logic Converter Unit; Tactical Direction Finders and DF Controller;
- Aviation Services – presentations about our Special Mission, Commercial Aviation and Helicopter Services capabilities.
- Communication Systems – RAIMS radio & integration management system Audio & Radio Control Display Unit (ARCDU) for airliners; RT-7 public safety tactical radio; AVIATOR family of SATCOM systems for airliners (AVIATOR 200S), business jets (AVIATOR 300D) and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (AVIATOR UAV 200 and AVIATOR 1600 SP).
- Oxygen System for Parachutists - The PHANTOM Parachutist Mask and Jump Bottle System uses state-of-the-art materials to provide a safe high pressure system with extended duration while reducing the overall weight of the system.
- Virtual Aerial Refuelling – a desktop computer-based Virtual Reality (VR) system that allows participants to attempt aerial refuelling using high-fidelity modelling of Cobham’s hose & drogue systems.
Cobham’s booth will be open daily concurrent with the Exhibition Centre’s operating hours:
- 6 February, 1200 through 1700
- 7-9 February, 0930 through 1700
The most important thing we build is trust.
Cobham offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems in commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
We employ around 11,000 people primarily in the USA, UK, Europe and Australia, and have customers and partners in over 100 countries, with market leading positions in: wireless, audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; life support and mission equipment.