Cobham will exhibit at the Helicopter Association International's (HAI) Heli-Expo 2018 helicopter exhibition during 27 February through 1 March 2018. Cobham's stand is number C1334 in the Center Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Centre, 3150 Paradise Road in Las Vegas Nevada, USA.
Held annually in different US cities, HELI-EXPO is one of the aerospace industry’s leading exhibitions for the helicopter community, hosting more than 700 exhibitors and 20,000 participants.
During HELI-EXPO Cobham subject matter experts will be available to discuss the Group’s products and services being displayed, including:
- Antenna Systems – anti-jam GPS systems; search and rescue (SAR) and ADS-B antennas; Tactical Direction Finders and DF Controllers; conformal, embedded and tuneable antennas
- Helicopter Services - Ab-initio and Operational Flying Training including Search and Rescue and Tactical; Government Helicopter operations including Maintenance and Logistic Support
- Radio Systems – airborne audio & audio-radio management systems; FLEXCOMM, TETRA and RT-7 civil support radios
- Satellite Communications- AVIATOR and AVIATOR SP satcom systems
Cobham’s booth will be open daily concurrent with the Convention Center’s operating hours:
- 27 February - 1030 through 1700
- 28 February - 1000 through 1700
- 1 March – 1000 through 1600
The most important thing we build is trust.
Cobham offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems in commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
We employ around 11,000 people primarily in the USA, UK, Europe and Australia, and have customers and partners in over 100 countries, with market leading positions in: wireless, audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; life support and mission equipment.
+1 (703) 663 0274
+44 (0) 7841 564323