Arlington, Virginia – Cobham will exhibit at the Air Force Association’s (AFA) Air, Space & Cyber Conference & Technology Exposition, 18-20 September 2017 at National Harbor, Maryland.
Air, Space & Cyber is the premier event for defense focused aerospace industry professionals to preview and discuss the latest developments in air-power, space and cyber capabilities vital to the Air Force Mission, boasting more than 100,000 square feet of exhibition space to showcase the latest air-power, space and cyber capabilities. Cobham has been a long time member of the Air Force Association and exhibitor at its annual conference and technology exhibition, as Cobham products are present on nearly every manned and unmanned aircraft in use by US Air Force, helping to make every mission possible.
Cobham’s booth – #600 – is located in Hall E of the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center at National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. The booth will be open daily in concert with the exposition overall schedule:
- Monday, 18 September: 1100 – 1600
- Tuesday, 19 September: 0930 – 1600
- Wednesday, 20 September: 0900 – 1600
Cobham’s booth will showcase the company’s ability to enable global air power, including:
- Advanced electronic solutions for missiles and radars, Electronic Warfare (EW), and Communications Navigation And Instrumentation (CNI) applications.
- Antennas – Cobham Antennas provides customers with a variety of COM NAV antennas, Commercial and Military CSAR Direction Finding systems, Next-Generation Tuneable Antennas, Passive Antennas, Conformal Antennas, Commercial ATG Datalink Antennas, Military UHF/MOUS SATCOM Antennas, Commercial and Military BLOS SATCOM Solutions, Missile Data Link Antennas/Apertures, as well as Anti-Jam GPS Systems.
- Military pilot breathing sensors – a pilot mounted sensor suite, the foundation of a life support system that will predict and protect fighter pilots from the effects of unperceivable, debilitating hypoxia like symptoms before they occur.
- Weapons carriage & release – Cobham’s SUREPAC system is a smart, fully upgradeable compressor system that dynamically manages power to achieve higher reliability and efficiency for pneumatic weapons ejection. Through precise variable control of the compressor speed, the system draws less power and runs cooler for better performance, and extended compressor life.
Subject matter experts will be available to discuss the products and services displayed or described as part of Cobham’s exhibit.
The most important thing we build is trust.
Cobham offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems in commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
The challenging and rewarding roles we offer, across a wide range of disciplines, are what make Cobham a true global technology and services leader. To view our current roles visit www.cobham.com/careers.