A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers
challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you
looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to
offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for
a company that values a friendly work environment and that values
YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham.
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a
technologically advanced electronics company employing more than
3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.
We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to
the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,
aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
- Do final inspection on glass-to-metal sealed housings
(machined & plated metal parts). All inspection is
done under a microscope.
- Work with hand tools to remove burrs/clean up defects on
- Be willing to help with additional tasks if needed. This
could include laser marking or mechanical assembly of parts.
- Use calipers and mechanical instruments to take measurements.
- Must be able to understand inspection criteria, drawings,
written and oral work instructions.
- Need to be detail oriented and able to communicate when a part
does not meet specifications.
- Work with supervisor and engineers to ensure smooth flow of
production and reports issues that affect the product quality or
performance of equipment.
- Swing shift position (hours 2pm to 10:30pm).
- Must have 1 (one) plus years inspection experience where the
inspection was done under a microscope.
- Experience with deburring & use of hand tools is a
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be comfortable working with computers.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and participate in
problem solving when process and assembly problems arise.
- Cobham Defense Electronic Systems is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of
Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global
leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the
insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective
future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we
encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work
visas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and the poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a
disability for any part of the employment process, please send an
e-mail to CAEScareer@cobham.com or call (703) 842-2971 and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.