Cobham Special Mission are currently recruiting for First Officers on the Falcon 20 fleet. As a First Officer you will be supporting our current contract with the MOD and NATO providing operational readiness training. Locations Durham Tees Valley Airport and Bournemouth
As a First Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· A minimum of 1000 hours flying experience
· Qualified Flying Instructor (desirable)
· Minimum of a FATPL with valid Instrument Rating and MCC
· Previous involvement in Special Mission operations (desirable)
· Must be a British National as SC level clearance is required
As a First Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
· The safe operation of the aircraft in accordance with current legislation and company operations manuals
· Maintaining and demonstrating a sound understanding of modern air warfare tactics and capabilities
· Supporting worldwide detachments as required by the company
· Operating in support of adjacent contracts
What we will be looking for in you:
To be successful in this role you should be a confident and competent officer with a creative approach and the ability to work effectively as part of a small team. This business is evolving rapidly so you will also need to be self-motivated, proactive and flexible to changing priorities.
Cobham Special Mission
Protecting borders, saving lives and enhancing the effectiveness of defence personnel.
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page