Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Test Development Engineer to design, develop and implement production test equipment. Having a self-leading behaviour where agility and innovation are key words leading to best practice in test technology.
This role can be based in either Pandrup or Lyngby.
As a Test Development Engineer your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- BSc. or MSc. in Electronic Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar job in the electronics industry.
- Experience in LabVIEW, SPC systems, TestStand, schematic design in OrCAD or similar.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English. Danish would be preferable but is not essential.
- Experience in both hardware and software testing.
As a Test Development Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Analysing Test Requirement Documents (TRDs), giving feedback, scoping test solutions.
- Analyse, design, implement and running in production test equipment.
- Participate in projects both as project member and team member, contribute to team spirit.
- Realize Project needs and take actions if needed, suggestions, impacts.
- For different project phases having focus on time schedule and post quality.
- Developing new standards and innovative solutions, adding test framework value.
Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham SATCOM
About Cobham SATCOM
Our satellite and radio communication terminals perform in the most challenging and remote environments on land, at sea and in the air. We design and manufacture these high-performance products under the AVIATOR, EXPLORER, SAILOR and Sea Tel brands providing customers with outstanding performance, value and support through our global sales and service network.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org