Cobham Aerospace Communications are looking for a Configuration Controller to be a contributor throughout all phases of the development project, ensuring that the aeronautical products are configured and documented according to industry standards and customer specifications. This role will report into the Configuration Manager and will be based at our office in Lyngby, Copenhagen.
As a Configuration Controller your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Configuration Management knowledge
- Reviews of configuration related requirements from customers and authorities
- Structured work processes and methods
- Knowledge of relevant ISO and Aero standards is desirable
- Liaise with external auditors and customers
- Previous experience with CM tools would be an advantage
- Show initiative and drive, take responsibility and dare to challenge the team to ensure a high quality
- Is structured, very systematic, thorough and persistent
- A good team player who can communicate effectively with others in English. A Danish speaker would be desirable, but not essential.
- Support a safety and security oriented culture
Other - desirable
- Experience with Aeronautical standards, guidelines and certification
- Experience with certification authorities
- Relevant Project Management certification
As a Configuration Controller, your main responsibilities will involve:
The Configuration Controller will typically be part of a Project Team and will contribute to the project deliverables and customer to ensure that these are met or exceeded.
The Configuration Controller shall follow processes, practices and tools to ensure efficient working practices and engineering discipline are followed.
The Configuration Controller will contribute to the continued development and maintenance of Cobham process Quality Management System – especially within the configuration management area.
Other tasks will involve:
- Change Control
- Document Control and audits
- Development Configuration
- Production Handover
- Product Data Lifecycle system and BOM (Build of Material)
- Controlled Distribution of Documents to Customers
- General Configuration Administration
Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham Aerospace Communications.
About Cobham Aerospace Communications
Our avionics, connectivity, slip rings and microwave systems for air and space platforms are at the leading edge of technological development. In the fields of defence, security and commercial aerospace, the innovative, high performance solutions we provide enable our customers’ assets to perform to their maximum potential.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page