Cobham is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer II. This position is located in Prescott, Arizona
- Primary responsibilities include providing support for problem solving of assembly/test issues through investigation and research.
- Experienced in continuous improvement (e.g., Lean Six Sigma,) design for manufacture, production readiness, and manufacturing processes
- Application of structured approaches to problem solving (Ishikawa, Pareto, etc.).
- Knowledge of industry standard assembly practices
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Application and use of Lean Six Sigma to manufacturing environment.
- Support of, and observation of, CAC policies and procedures related to the Quality Management System, and certifications held by CAC (e.g., AS9100C, etc., NADCAP). Performance management and continuous improvement in: Quality, Schedule, Cost
For more information regarding Cobham Communications and Connectivity business unit, products manufactured there and news, please visit the below links:
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.