A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers
challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you
looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to
offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for
a company that values a friendly work environment and that values
YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham.
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a
technologically advanced electronics company employing more than
3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.
We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to
the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,
aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
The Document Specialist is responsible for creation and maintenance
of technical and/or compliance related documents. Must have
strong organizational skills, a process orientation and able to
address a high volume of content/documents in a fast-paced
environment. Must have excellent oral and written
communications skills along with the inter-personal skills necessary
to interact with all levels of an organization. Must have
demonstrated ability to distill complex and/or detailed data into
clear and concise documentation.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of technical and/or
compliance related documents.
- Responsible for development, storage, cataloging and retrieval
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update
documentation when revised.
- Maintain systems for document storage and retrieval
- Responsible for document security, for assigning access, and
for removing and destroying obsolete documents.
- 3+ year experience in a legal, technical and/or compliance
- Solid MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Adobe
Acrobat and SharePoint skills.
- Written Communications – Crafting effective documentation that
aligns to the needs of the target audience.
- Comprehension – Ability to understand the content and
application of concepts contained in work related documents.
- Time Management – Managing one's own time with consideration
of team member availability and schedule.
- Goal Orientation – Ability to delivery assignments on-time
based on commitment and project schedule.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the
most reasonable approach to document creation / management.
- Flexibility – Ability to adjust focus based on project /
- Language - English proficiency is required.
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Person as defined by
ITAR (a lawful permanent resident or someone who is a protected
individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324b(a)(3)). In order to be
eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or