Cobham Aviation Services are recruiting for First Officers. Flying the Falcon 20, this is a unique opportunity to operate jets at low level and in formation, operating with current RAF frontline fighters and Royal Navy warships. You will be at the forefront of the UK’s electronic warfare training capability, in a demanding flying role that requires superior flying skills.
This offers an exciting, unique and challenging operating environment working alongside international defence organisations and governments. Clear progression route to Captain is available along with outstanding personal development opportunities.
To be successful in this role you should be a confident and competent individual with a creative approach and the ability to work effectively as part of a small team. This business is evolving rapidly so you will also need to be self-motivated, proactive and flexible to changing priorities.
The positions are based out of our Bournemouth International Airport or Durham Tees Valley Airport sites, with occasional travel expected for detachments.
As a First Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A minimum of 1000 hours flying experience is highly desirable.
- Must have held a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- CPL/ IR/ MCC
- Must be SC cleared or have the ability to attain an SC clearance (potential candidates will require UK security vetting).
As a First Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
- The safe operation of the aircraft in accordance with current legislation and company operations manuals
- Maintaining and demonstrating a sound understanding of modern air warfare tactics and capabilities
- Supporting worldwide detachments as required by the company
- You will be required to fly in support of adjacent contracts such as our NATO & RSAF contracts.
About Cobham Aviation Services
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised Operational Readiness Training, Search and Rescue Services, Helicopter Training and Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page