Cobham Mission Systems are recruiting for an Internal Quality Auditor (known internally as a Quality Engineer – Internal Audit) to be responsible for the Cobham Mission Systems audit, compliance programme, in order to ensure adherence to internal, statutory, regulatory and customer requirements.
The position reports to the Quality Senior Manager (Systems) and is based in Wimborne, Dorset with minimal travel requirements.
As an Internal Quality Auditor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience post apprenticeship
- An understanding of ISO9001 audit requirements. AS9100, AS9110, AS9102 highly desirable.
- EASA Part 21, EASA Part 145 experience is highly desirable.
- Intermediate/ Advanced MS Excel experience
- Engineering/ Aerospace business experience highly desirable.
- Desire to develop a career within Quality and Internal audit and enthusiastic approach.
As an Internal Quality Auditor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Planning and execution of internal audit program in order to ensure adherence to company procedures (cross-checking they meet AS/EN 9100, AS/EN9110, TickIT Plus, DAOS, EASA Part-21 & EASA Part-145 and associated Customer approvals
- Conduct Internal Audits on a continual cycle in all areas of the business over a 12 month period.
- Drive Audit non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities
- Schedule, track or report on Supplier Quality audits completed by the Supplier Quality Team.
- Maintain, communicate and react to Quality metrics tracking to meet targets, and implementation of defined Quality improvement initiatives
- General support as needed to the Business Management System process
About Cobham Mission Systems
to watch our careers video and learn more about us.
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page