Cobham Special Missions has an exciting opportunity for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer.
This role is based in Newquay.
As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
· EASA Part 66 B1.3 AMEL
· Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
· Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
· Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
· Type Rated or experience on the following Company Aircraft - AW109
· Base maintenance experience
· Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
· Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
· Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
· Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
· Strong safety culture
· The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
· Flexibility in regards to work routine
· Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
· Strong work ethic
· Team player
Cobham Special Mission
Protecting borders, saving lives and enhancing the effectiveness of defence personnel.
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page