A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a bright future.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven #everymissionmatters
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
We are seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer with a preferred location of Plainview NY but will consider a remote/home office arrangement for the right candidate! Please review the duties and responsibilities and apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design solutions from mission needs and assess current systems to secure best practices and balance with government policy and procedure.
• Analyze and recommend changes to test, mission and mobile computing conditions.
• Collaborate and participate in activities to make certain knowledge improvement, sharing plus integration within as well as across whole work programs as suitable and lead projects.
• Participate to evolve client project activities like position papers, special studies and evaluations
• Manage plus coordinate all outside support providers.
• Manage complete Enterprise Unified Communications systems, Endpoint Services and active directory.
• Manage security of system and inter-application information transfers.
• Ensure most extreme uptime for complete network services and servers.
• Establish models to maintain and configure entire desktop and mobile computers.
• Improve, plan capacity and design related to infrastructure engineering projects.
• Ensure on desktop resolution or time network and phone system issues.
• Administer and manage Enterprise resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of IT administration and/or IT engineering experience
• 1+ years of experience in unified communications and messaging
• 1+ years of MS Exchange
• USA Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft Skype for Business
• Microsoft Windows 10, 2008, 2012 R2, 2016 Administration
• Microsoft Windows Deployment and Provisioning
• Software Packaging
• Mobile Device Management
• Endpoint Management
• Endpoint Security
• Enterprise VOIP
• Microsoft Certifications desired but not required in lieu of professional experience
• Experience in a secure environment
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visas.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobham.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.