A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers
challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you
looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to
offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for
a company that values a friendly work environment and that values
YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham.
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a
technologically advanced electronics company employing more than
3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.
We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to
the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,
aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
- Perform daily inspections as assigned for conformance to
established quality standards.
- Determine product acceptability based on established
- Create and maintain inspection records/documentation.
- Prepare Non-Conformance Reports.
- Achieve all performance and quality deliverables including
performing product quality spot checks.
- Work from blueprints or other design/engineering documents as
well as from engineering change notices/forms and written/verbal
- Complete work following verbal and written instructions.
- Determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements.
- Follow all safety and set precautionary procedures as
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas.
- Perform visual and equipment assisted observations in
performing daily duties.
- Complete and maintain all necessary paperwork for proper
completion of work.
- Have knowledge of and be capable of operating all equipment
necessary to perform position task and functions or being
capable to learn all necessary equipment.
- Ability to operate a computer and its software systems.
- Be accountable for maintaining daily quality standards on all
work performed to ensure customer product specifications.
- All other tasks required to achieve internal and external
3+year Quality Control experience
High School Diploma or GED
Quality Control experience in electronic or manufacturing environment
Ability to read blueprints
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of
Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global
leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the
insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective
future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we
encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work
visas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and the poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a
disability for any part of the employment process, please send an
e-mail to CAEScareer@cobham.com or call (703) 842-2971 and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.