Innovators with Insight
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from
our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to
becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense
systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will
secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
- Process parts on glass-to-metal seal manufacturing line doing
mechanical assembly while also working with processes such bead
blasting and deburring.
- Inspect parts for defects under a microscope.
- Build parts under a microscope.
- Use calipers and mechanical instruments to take measurements.
- Part of work day will also be spent doing module stress
- Environmental stress screening tasks include running software
to take pictures, spot welding of covers, PIND &
Acceleration testing and loading modules in ovens.
- Must be able to understand assembly drawings, written and oral
- Must be comfortable running machines and loading information
- Need to be detail oriented and able to communicate when a part
does not meet specifications.
- Need to maintain record logs, filling out operation sheets and
load parts in furnaces.
- Work with engineers to ensure smooth flow of production and
reports issues that affect the product quality or performance of
- Swing shift position (hours 2 to 10:30pm).
- Must have high school diploma and 1 (one) plus years assembly
- Experience with mechanical process such as fixture assembly is
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Should be comfortable working with computers.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and participate in
problem solving when process and assembly problems arise.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be
eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which
requires USA Citizenship.
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Person as defined by
ITAR (a lawful permanent resident or someone who is a protected
individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324b(a)(3)). In order to be
eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or