A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers
challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you
looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to
offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for
a company that values a friendly work environment and that values
YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham.
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a
technologically advanced electronics company employing more than
3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.
We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to
the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,
aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
We are seeking a talented International Sales Manager
join our growing team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accountable for the annual CAES orders plan for non US/Canada
- Intermediary Management for CAES: Identifies
requirements for Intermediaries (Advisors &
Resellers). Hires, evaluates performance, terminates and
replaces Intermediaries as needed. Negotiates and manages
Advisors commissions. Responsible for developing,
implementing, evaluating, and adjusting Intermediaries
- Direct responsibility for Key Territories: Managing Resellers
in key territories including but not limited to Japan, China,
Russia, S. Korea, and Israel.
- Performance Tracking: Tracks performance to plan and provides
weekly, monthly, quarterly, and special reports as
required. When requested, provides daily Major Opportunity
- Forecast: Provide monthly guidance view and short/long term
orders forecast. Conducts monthly bookings and billings
- Business Stakeholders Relationship: Works directly with
Business Development Lead & related stakeholders for each
CAES Business area including, GM/VP’s, Customer Service, and
- Phase Gate Process: Will provide and manage “Voice of
Customer” activity including but not limited to price to win,
competition, differentiators to BA level and Sector level phase
- 5+ years of proven success managing Intermediaries (Resellers
and Advisors) outside of US/Canada: Japan, China, India, S.
Korea, Israel & Russia.
- 5+ years of proven success managing direct sales team in
- Experience in Hi-Rel (Rad Hard Aerospace) & Military
- Digital Microprocessor and related Single Board Computer
- Understanding RF and Microwave applications including Radar
- Power products and Power System knowledge.
- Educational/ Professional Requirements:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
discipline. MS/MBA preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in semiconductor marketing and sales
management in products and services associated with Company’s
products and services.
- Board level and or System Level Engineering experience
- Digital Microprocessor knowledge
- Design Engineering our System Level Engineering experience
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of
Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global
leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the
insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective
future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we
encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work
visas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and the poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a
disability for any part of the employment process, please send an
e-mail to CAEScareer@cobham.com or call (703) 842-2971 and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.