Cobham SATCOM in Kgs. Lyngby has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Manager’s primary purpose is to assist the Account Managers and the Regional Sales Director in achieving quarterly and annual sales targets; secondly to build and maintain strong relationships with Cobham SATCOM’s partners in the region. Performing all tasks related to channel operations; channel programs, reporting, contract compliance and quotations.
This role is based in Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
As an Inside Sales Manager we expect you to have knowledge from some of the following areas:
- Experience from a similar role as dedicated support to the sales team.
- Fluency in English.
- Good working knowledge of CRM and ERP systems.
- Experience building strong relationships with partners over the phone and when attending major exhibitions.
- Structured way of working and ability to follow up on projects.
As an Inside Sales Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- General back-up for Account Managers.
- Daily ad-hoc communication with customers via phone and email.
- Participation in partner meetings, exhibitions and events incl. preparation of presentations.
- Close co-operation with Product Market Managers ensuring that projects and new initiatives are practically implementable in all internal systems.
- Maintaining CRM and ERP information such as new and existing partner accounts, quotes, prices, channel programs, etc.
- Management and quarterly follow-up of reporting of inventory, forecast and sales out from partners.
- Support Account Managers with Partner Agreements, etc.
- Ad hoc correspondence and tasks related to general meetings and projects internally in Cobham SATCOM.
- Coordination of communication with partners in case of deadlocks with finance dept., shipping, etc.
- Introduction to new Cobham employees of Sales Operations ensuring that all regions are working in accordance with procedures and system requirements.
- Maintenance and assistance towards partners of the Extranet.
- Back-up in case of staff shortage in Order Office.
- All other Sales and Sales Administration ad hoc duties as required.
- Be integrated part of developing strong relationships with Partners.
Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham Aerospace Communications.
About Cobham SATCOM
Our satellite and radio communication
terminals perform in the most challenging and remote environments on land, at
sea and in the air. We design and manufacture these high performance products
under the AVIATOR, EXPLORER, SAILOR and Sea Tel brands providing customers with
outstanding performance, value and support through our global sales and service
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page