Cobham Aviation Services is recruiting for a B2 Licensed Engineer to work as part of a small team maintaining Bell 412/212 aircraft in Brunei on behalf of a military customer providing aero medical evacuation training.
You will be supported with a housing allowance and cost of living allowance in addition to salary. Applicants need to currently hold an EASA license.
This role is based at our Brunei site and will require infrequent travel.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Extensive background as a B2 licensed engineer
- Must hold a type rating on a twin engine rotary aircraft.
- A Bell 412/ 212 type rating would be highly desirable but not essential.
- EASA Part 66
- Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
- Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
- Base maintenance experience
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
- Strong safety culture
- The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
- Flexibility in regards to work routine
- Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
About Cobham Aviation Services
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised Operational Readiness Training, Search and Rescue Services, Helicopter Training and Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.