SATCOM is seeking a Senior Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer, whose areas of
expertise include the design, development, verification and testing of RF
electronics. This position is located in Concord, California.
- RF assembly definition: requirements, functions and
features, specification and design objectives of RF assemblies
- Configuration, Preliminary and Detailed Design of RF
assemblies including analysis and simulation of RF performance
- Oversight and participation in integration, test and
qualification of new RF assemblies and upgrades
- Oversight and creation of subassembly test plans and
- BSc in Electrical Engineering +7 years of experience as
an RF Engineer (or MSc+5years or PhD+2years)
- Demonstrated experience in RF circuit design
- RF/Microwave lab skills with, but not limited to,
oscilloscope, multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, digitizer,
arbitrary waveform generator, synthesizer, etc.
- 5+years of experience with Keysight ADS or AWR
Microwave Office software
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical
problems quickly and independently.
- Millimeter-wave electronics design and test experience
- Prior development experience of (Ka or Ku) Band Power
amplifiers and/or LNAs
- Prior development experience of (Ka or Ku) Band
Up-converters and/Or Down-converters.
- Expertise with LabView and Matlab
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from
our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a
global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the
insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future.
Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems
in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to
deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees
to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads
to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing
plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee
population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to
all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from
discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who
inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of
other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please
Follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham