Cobham Wireless is currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to provide operational support in multiple locations and functions. You will be working with the leadership teams to ensure change programmes are operationalized effectively. As a business we are developing and growing with a recent reorganisation driving considerable HR & business change, we want a talented HR professional to join us at this exciting time.
This role is based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
As a Human Resources Business Partner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree qualified and/or relevant experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience within HR Generalist role
- Strong employee relations experience and practical application of local employment law & legislation
- Previous experience of working with senior stakeholders up to VP level
- Experience of supporting employees across multi-site both within the UK and globally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in complex environments providing advice and service to multiple stakeholders
As a Human Resources Business Partner your main responsibilities will involve:
- Key part of the Business Unit HR team working across the business disciplines to lead and influence change at a tactical level across the business
- Leading HR projects
- Working closely with the local leadership teams in the creation and implementation of organization design, team effectiveness strategies, change management programs and integrated people solutions that address key business needs.
- Coaching and supporting senior managers to deliver business plans and drive performance and capability improvement within their teams, facilitating teams to achieve defined outcomes
- Working with the leadership teams to identify and drive all opportunities for improvement
- Support the Performance Management process and associated activities ensuring consistency
- Proactively provide HR advice and support on a wide range of tactical and operational employee related issues
- Proactively supporting the delivery of HR processes within area of responsibility
- Providing accurate HR data
- Be an advocate for equality and diversity ensuring equal access to training and equality of outcomes
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.