Cobham Regional Services is currently seeking pilots with suitable multi-crew,
multi-engine experience to join our team as Captains in an environment where
career and lifestyle combine.
- The right to legally live and work in Australia
- A full Australian Airline Transport Pilots
- Current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
Class 1 Australian medical
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian
Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Successful completion of the multi-crew
operations (MCC) training
- A Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating
endorsement with appropriate navigation aids
- Minimum 5,000 hours total flight time, including
** Minimum 2,000 hours in command
Minimum 1,500 hours in aircraft exceeding 5,700 kg (PIC and FO combined figure)
Minimum 500 hours in command of a multi-engine aircraft
Cobham Aviation Services (CAvS) is Australia’s largest provider of
contract aviation services, employing 1,300 people nationally. It forms part of
Cobham Plc’s global operations across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
All applicants must be eligible
to live and work in Australia.