We are looking for First Officers who are passionate about flying.
Cobham Special Mission provides aerial surveillance services under a long-term contract to the Australian Border Force. As the largest civil maritime surveillance operation of its kind in the world, Cobham operates 10 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft from bases in Cairns, Darwin, and Broome.
Working in a highly dynamic environment, you will be part of a team patrolling Australian waters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in search of illegal activities, often at short notice.
- Australian citizen
- Australian Passport
- Hold a CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical
- Australian CPL(A) and Instrument Rating
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Theory credit for ATPL Human Factors (AHUF)
- Eligibility for both an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC) and an Australian Government Security Clearance.
- Currently employed as an IFR pilot with one or more Instrument Proficiency Checks
- 70 hours night command/ICUS
In return, we offer:
A salary of $79,388 plus base incentives for Darwin and Broome bases
Excellent professional and career development opportunities