Cobham Antenna Systems has developed a portfolio of high power,
Ultra Wideband (UWB) Omni and Directional antennas operating
within the frequency range 100MHz to 18GHz.
Antennas are being developed in conjunction with radio and HPA
manufacturers to meet demanding RF requirements and provide wide
area safe zones for personnel. Ultra Wideband Biconical and
Multi-stacked Omni arrangements have been developed as well as
specific products with high gain for cellular band countermeasures
to provide versatile configurations to counter multiple
High fidelity Cavity Backed Spirals are traditionally used for
Direction Finding (DF) systems and can be supplied in sets with
phase matching or phase and amplitude matching to high
High Power Planar Spiral antennas provide flat panel directional
patterns with circular polarisation, a unique combination of
features to meet individual customer requirements.
ULTRA-WIDEBAND OMNI ANTENNAS
- Biconical omnis that are fully efficient, vertically polarised
Bandwidths from 3:1 to 30:1 are achievable
- Frequencies from 100MHz to 18GHz
- Ground plane independent
- Vertically polarised
- Elevation HPBW typically 30 to 60 degrees
- Typically 0 to 2dBi gain across the band
- Excellent azimuth patterns
- High power
- Peak gain on horizon across all bands
MULTISTACK OMNI ANTENNAS
Wideband omni antennas can be 'stacked' so that several antennas
may be designed into a single housing, which provides a single
mounting point on any vehicle.
New feed through technology allows multiple antennas to be
co-located within the same housing.
- Overlapping frequencies for multiple applications
- High isolation between bands
- 200W per band simultaneously
- Good return loss across all bands
A wide range of directional, ultra-wideband, high power,
circular polarised and spiral antennas are available. This range is
continually expanding with new developments undertaken to meet
customers' deployment requirements.
- High power (Tested to 150W in some cases but capable of
- Highly directional for focussed beams
- Low profile
- High gain (Up to 32dBi)
- Cavity backed spiral antennas
- High power spiral antennas
Technical data and radiation patterns are available on request.
Email for Electronic Warfare information.