Small Business Policy Statement
It is the policy of Cobham Lansdale to encourage,
assist and promote equitable opportunities to qualified Small,
Small Disadvantaged, Women-Owned, Veteran-Owned, Service-Disabled
Veteran Owned, Historically Black Colleges / Minority Institutions
and HubZone businesses.
Small Business Program Contact:
Cobham Integrated Electronic Solutions
305 Richardson Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Leslie Krache Subcontract Admin Sr. Principle
Become a Supplier:
Considerations for small businesses seeking a subcontract
relationship with Cobham Lansdale.
- Have you familiarized yourself with Cobham
- Does your product or service provide a distinct advantage that
Cobham Lansdale and our customers require to effectively compete in
today's global economy?
- What discriminators does your company possess that would be of
interest to Cobham Lansdale?
- Does your company employ lean processes and focus on continuous
improvement to create additional value for its customers?
- How can your company strengthen our supply chain?
- Does your company possess solid historical performance with any
other divisions of Cobham?
- If you are a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) or Hub Zone
(HUB) business are you certified through the Small Business
- Do you have a viable long-term strategic plan and necessary
financial strength to support a long-term business
- Does your company share our commitment for achieving
performance excellence in terms of Cost, Quality, delivery and
- Is your company willing to share knowledge for how we can
together manage our businesses to deliver excellence, value and
where Cobham and its customers and suppliers win?