The Advanced Technology Support Program IV is a Government-wide multiple award contract vehicle that enables streamlined access to the defense industrial base. Task orders under ATSP4 are awarded in 8-12 weeks, shortening the procurement cycle by months or years. The contract vehicle is administered by the Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) and is available for any Federal Government agency to use.
ATSP4 gives the Government rapid access to advanced technologies necessary to keep military systems operational, elevate their sophistication level, and meet new threats. It is designed to resolve problems with obsolete, unreliable, unmaintainable, underperforming, or incapable electronics hardware through development of advanced technology insertions and applications.
- Pre-competed contract vehicle; no need to establish a brand new contract
- Streamlined acquisition process eliminates the need for lengthy proposals or negotiations
- Ability to rapidly commit funds
- Low contract management overhead
ATSP4 Contract Specifics:
- Multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- $7.2B ceiling; 10-year period of performance to April 2026
- Can support Foreign Military Sales
- Contract Administration: Defense Microelectronics Activity, McClellan, CA
About Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES) is agile and adept at leveraging advanced technology for mission critical innovations on land, sea, air and space by providing off the shelf and custom products including RF, microwave, and high reliability microelectronics, antenna subsystems, and precision motion control solutions.
Founded over 80 years ago, Cobham has a strong legacy of working with strategic partners and industry experts to develop and deliver components and subsystems from the sensor to the warfighter.