Cobham will exhibit at the Navy League's global maritime exposition Sea-Air-Space, during 9 - 11 April 2018 at the Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, MD.
The Sea-Air-Space exposition brings together the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event located in the heart of Washington, DC. The event is the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and is an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
Cobham’s booth – no. 1629– will be open daily, displaying products and capabilities with subject matter experts on hand to provide further information, as per the Exhibit Hall’s hours:
- Monday, 9 April – 0900-1700
- Tuesday, 10 April – 0900-1630
- Wednesday, 11 April – 0900-1500
The Gaylord National Convention Center is located at 201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, MD 20745, USA
Cobham will be hosting an ice cream reception on their booth on Tuesday 10 April 1400-1600 and would be delighted for members of the registered press to join the team.
Cobham’s exhibit will include technology such as:
- The VigilOX™ breathing sensors that monitor pilot physiology and cockpit conditions through a unique configuration of rapid response sensors in the pilots breathing stream. The sensors are intended to be a part of the ARGOS™, Cobham’s next generation oxygen system, and will provide inputs to the oxygen system to protect against the onset of physiologic events.
- Introduction and developmental progression toward its next-generation oxygen system known as ARGOS™. ARGOS™, Auto Response Guided Oxygen System, will be capable of directly responding to rapidly changing aircraft conditions and pilot physiology to protect against physiological events.
- The solid state oxygen monitor, CRU-123, which is currently flying on the US Navy’s T-45 trainer collecting critical oxygen concentrator performance data. This data, along with data provided by VigilOX™, will be used by ARGOS™ to predict and prevent physiologic events.
- Smart control technologies integrated into the oxygen concentrator and electronic seat mounted regulator that enable spiral upgrades that synch with our sensing technologies as they evolve.
Advanced Electronic Solutions:
- Market-leading RF microelectronics, waveguides, antennas, RF cables, rotary joints and other products for communications, electronic warfare, radar, and other airborne and maritime applications.
- Robust, high reliability motion control solutions for various naval applications.
Communications & Connectivity:
- Market-leading range of slip rings which meet defence, aerospace, offshore, wind energy, industrial, and commercial applications, for electrical power or data transmission.
- Products include slip rings provided for the F-35 Lightning II Targeting System, the TPS-77 Radar, Honeywell’s Jetwave and a mock-up of a new slip ring assembly with integrated FORJ designed and manufactured by Cobham.
The most important thing we build is trust.
Cobham offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems in commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
We employ around 11,000 people primarily in the USA, UK, Europe and Australia, and have customers and partners in over 100 countries, with market leading positions in: wireless, audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; life support and mission equipment.