Cobham will exhibit at AUSA, Annual Meeting and Exposition, 9-11 October 2017.
Held every October, the AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition is the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America. More than 26,000 US Army and joint service military and civilian personnel, and industry and foreign military representatives are expected to attend. The Exposition consists of more than 600 displays and ten international pavilions across five exhibition halls.
Cobham’s booth – #6523 – will be located in Hall D on the upper level of the of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center at 801 Mt. Vernon Place, NW, in Washington, DC.
The booth will be open daily from 0900 through 1700.
Cobham’s booth will showcase the company’s ability to enable global landpower projection, including:
- Advanced electronic solutions for radar, Electronic Warfare (EW), and Communications Navigation and Instrumentation (CNI) applications.
- Antennas – Cobham Antennas provides customers with a variety of COM NAV antennas, Military CSAR Direction Finding systems, Next-Generation Tuneable Antennas, Passive Antennas, Conformal Antennas, ATG Datalink Antennas, Airborne and Ground Military UHF/MOUS SATCOM Antennas, Airborne and Ground Military BLOS SATCOM Solutions, Missile Data Link Antennas/Apertures, Anti-Jam GPS Solutions, Ground Combat Vehicle Intercom Systems and Integrated Communications Environment, and WHISC: a manpack portable UHF SATCOM & Line of Site “on the man, on the move” antenna system. Two ground-plane independent vehicle-mount MUOS V/UHF Satcom antennas will be on display and showing for the first time a new low profile variant.
- Aircrew Restraints - Existing legacy safety products for highly mobile helicopter crewmembers have resulted in serious injuries and catastrophic loss of life. The Cobham Mobile Aircrew Restraint System (MARS) is a device developed and designed to prevent these highly mobile aircrew from being ejected during a crash event, provides fall protection when working near open aircraft doors or hatches and greatly enhances crewmember survivability in these types of events.
- Precision Positioners – highly reliable, high payload to weight ratio, low maintenance and cost effective, this positioner enables the user to provide E/O sensor suites on mobile platforms with simple 28 VDC power and serial I/O or Ethernet interfaces. The resultant saving in space in the crew cab and under armour application make this an excellent solution for Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Target Acquisition market.
- Slip Rings for defense and commercial applications - Cobham designs and manufactures a large range of electrical slip rings for various types of military and airborne platforms, ranging from light, compact solutions for helicopter instrumentation and de-icing applications, to complex solutions for main battle tanks, infantry vehicles, radars and weapons systems. Our slip rings ensure reliable power and data transmission, for several years of operation, with no or limited maintenance.
Subject matter experts will be available to discuss the products and services displayed or described as part of Cobham’s exhibit.
The most important thing we build is trust.
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the most challenging problems, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
We employ around 11,000 people on five continents, and have customers and partners in over 100 countries, with market leading positions in: wireless, audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; life support and mission equipment.