Cobham will exhibit at the 33rd Space Symposium held 3-6 April at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Organized by the Space Foundation, this year's Space Symposium
is expected to be attended by participants from more than 30
countries visiting close to 200 exhibitors displaying the latest in
space technology, products and services.
Cobham's exhibit, booth #415, will be open daily displaying
space-related products and capabilities, with subject matter expert
available to further discuss them:
- Monday, 3 April -
- Tuesday, 4 April -
- Wednesday, 5 April - 09:00-17:00
- Thursday, 6 April -
The Broadmoor is at 1 Lake Avenue in Colorado Springs.
Cobham's exhibit will include technology such as:
- enhanced Electric Propulsion Xenon Regulator redesigned and
optimized to flow 10 times higher than industry standard regulators
enabling satellites to reach orbit faster;
- propulsion components to fill, store and regulate fuel and
pressurant to put satellites in their proper orbits;
- integrated regulator assemblies that supply nitrogen and oxygen
to the ISS;
- advanced ultra-lightweight pressurant tanks;
- low pressure, multi-purpose coaxial latch valves for electric,
cold gas and chemical propulsion systems;
- check and relief valves to help protect the Space Launch
System's main propulsion.
- HiRel (high reliability) standard and ASIC products;
- radiation-hardened (Rad Hard) products similar to those
currently onboard Iridium Next, CYGNSS and GOES-R satellites;
- comprehensive radiation effects testing and support
In addition, Cobham is offering tours of our nearby facilities
in Colorado Springs. Please inquire at our booth about times and
The most important thing we build is trust.
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator,
respected for providing solutions to the most challenging problems,
from deep space to the depths of the ocean.