Cobham Mission Systems are looking for a Project Manager to work as part of our A400M IPT You will be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Motivating the whole team to deliver the business case and margins expected. You will be working on behalf of some major customers and the role is customer facing.
This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· Development (new product)/ testing phase lifecycle experience desirable.
· Experience with supply chain and production management is advantageous
· APM or Prince 2 qualified
· Experience working in customer facing project teams
· Experience of managing CAT2 projects and working on CAT1 projects as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
· Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
· Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
· Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
· Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
· Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
· Manage risks and issues proactively
· Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
· Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
· Manage relationships with key customer personnel
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page