Cobham is seeking a Master Scheduler. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
- Integrating the forecast from Sales & Business development for the business unit; effectively balancing the budget, forecast, and backlog to create a demand plan monitoring the factory capacities, inventory & customer requirements; producing a master production schedule to control and pace both internal production and the external supply chain, and providing these analyses to the monthly SI&OP process
- Defining and implementing balanced production plans and leveled schedules
- Conduct rough cut capacity planning
- Establish planning time horizons with order entry and provide analysis and commitments on orders inside planning time fences
- Conduct available to promise analysis and establish scheduled ship dates on all customer orders.
- Conduct scenario analysis, recovery plans, and coordinate new product introductions and end of life make planning balancing inventory and demand requirements
- Review the relevant customer commitments and performance metrics
- Loading the master production schedule and driving MRP
- Ensuring alignment between MPS and sales order/contract requirements
- Track production to schedule to ensure meeting committed delivery dates
- Owner of Demand Plan for SIOP process with incorporation of supply chain impacts
- Efficiently balancing customer demand, capacity and inventory through the optimization and deployment of a master production schedule
- Completed Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a planner, scheduler, production control, or buyer within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with production planning and scheduling, inventory management, and shop floor control
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- Prior experience as a Master Scheduler in a matrix organization
- Experience with capacity requirements planning a plus
- Project Management Experience
- Oracle or SAP ERP experience
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certification or certification in progress
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry
- Experience working within financial and time sensitive constraints
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers