Cobham is seeking a COGS Process Operator that will perform various well-defined manual assembly operations on small delicate parts with extremely stringent quality requirements. This position is located in Davenport, Iowa.
- Performs various well-defined manual assembly operations on small delicate parts with extremely stringent quality requirements.
- Perform prescribed tests on in-process parts using manual or automatic test equipment, and record data.
- Operate various assembly and test equipment including hand and power tools, fixtures, automated assembly and test equipment, gages, cutting and crimping tools, etc.
- Works from analysis sheets or other very detailed written instructions.
- Inspect in-process parts using prescribed methods and specifications.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance, as needed.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of assembly experience.
- Experience reading blue prints, analysis sheets, and written instructions.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions without deviation.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be able to get along with co-workers.
- Must be able to complete repetitious operations consistently with a high degree of consistency.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds regularly.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers