As a part of Cobham Aviation Services we are looking for a Falcon 20 Probationary Captain’s to join the team.
As a Captain for the Falcon 20 aircraft, you will be supporting our Air Defence Training contract with the UK MOD as well as NATO, in addition to a contract to deliver operational readiness training to the Royal Saudi Air Force. Although primarily based at either Bournemouth or Durham Tees Valley, support to all these contracts is likely to entail overseas detachments within the UK, Europe, the Middle & Far East for up to 6 weeks at a time.
As a Falcon 20 Probationary Captain your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Fast Jet experience a must
- ATPL or Frozen ATPL with a pass in the appropriate Performance examination in the appropriate aircraft category
- Minimum experience level of 1500 hours total. 500 multi crew hours and the successful completion of the Command Course will be required in order to achieve promotion to substantive Captain.
- A commitment to meet the highest standards of safety and compliance
- Preferred candidates will be suitably experienced in Special Mission operations or Warfare Training. Former military flying experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work well within a small team environment
As a Falcon 20 Probationary Captain your main responsibilities will involve:
- The safe and effective operation of the aircraft in a Warfare Training role
- Maintaining operating standards which meet or exceed Authority and Company requirements
- Compliance with Company Operations Manuals and SOPs
- Maintaining familiarity with relevant legislation
- Becoming conversant with modern warfare capabilities
- Undertake other tasks and duties as directed
What we will be looking for in you:
To be successful in this role you should be a confident and competent pilot with the ability to work effectively as part of a small team. This business is evolving rapidly so you will also need to be self-motivated, proactive and extremely flexible to ever changing priorities. In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package plenty of opportunities for development and career progression.
Cobham Special Mission
Protecting borders, saving lives and enhancing the effectiveness of defence personnel.
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page