As a part of Cobham Special Mission we’re currently recruiting for a B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer. This will be to work on Base and line maintenance of Cobham’s fleet of Falcon 20’s. Location Teesside, Durham
Cobham Special Mission, which is part of Cobham Aviation Services, provides customers with integrated services for airborne special mission operations. Its capabilities include aerial surveillance, operational readiness training, aircraft modification and integration, search and rescue, and environment surveillance and response.
Cobham Special Mission uses highly customised aircraft to conduct border protection and surveillance operations in Australia and the UK, as well as providing operational readiness training through electronic warfare training for the UK Ministry of Defence.
As a Licensed Aircraft Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence B2 no restrictions
- Previous experience in line and base maintenance
- Commercial background , working to tight timetables
- Falcon 20 type rating
- King Air B200/300 type rating
- Military experience
- Team leadership experience
- Proline 4 avionics knowledge
As a Licensed Aircraft Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Taking responsibility for all trades engaged in work on an aircraft which has been allocated
- Completion and certification of maintenance in accordance with approved data.
- Monitoring the staff under your control
- Completion of tasks as requested by the Senior engineers and management team
- Aircraft support at detached locations in UK and overseas..
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page