Cobham is seeking a Material Planner II that will plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production. This position is located in Lansdale, PA.
- Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and productions schedules and plans and managers material movement with program management, production planning, purchasing, warehouse and quality. Will coordinate efforts, and material inventory transfers to ensure material requirements are meet.
- Prepares and monitors material requisitions and material schedules with production schedules.
- Generates lists of materials, accessories and parts needed in production.
- Submits materials requirement lists to procurement for use in purchase orders.
- Creates and generates reports on material plans and schedules.
- Utilizes ERP system to perform job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Three (3) years’ experience in planning.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
- 2yrs MRP Experience, Oracle Preferred
- Five (5) +years’ experience material planning.
- Aerospace, defense contracting industry.
- Supply Chain or APICS Certification.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables, formulas.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.