Cobham is seeking an Enterprise Systems Engineer that will provide 3rd Line day to day support for Active Directory, Windows Server and the Microsoft Exchange based messaging environment within the North American datacenters. Working as part of an Infrastructure team providing critical core services to commercial Cobham users. The Enterprise Systems Engineer also participates in various projects including domain migrations and system upgrades. This position is located in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX.
- Providing day to day 3rd line infrastructure support as part of a Global Infrastructure Team
- Assistance in the delivery and development of critical infrastructure services such as email and other messaging technologies
- To closely monitor server performance to meet service delivery expectations and assist with capacity planning
- Working on key infrastructure projects including domain migrations
- Ensuring system documentation is accurate and of a high standard
- Operating the Service Delivery Toolset, in line with operating procedures
- Assisting with the deployment and analysis of new technologies and enhancements to existing systems
- 5+ years’ experience providing IT Infrastructure Support exchange in a corporate environment
- 5+ years Supporting at Enterprise type level or environment
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- 1+ years’ experience supporting Exchange 2013 and/or 2016
- 5+ years’ experience in Active Directory and Group Policy management (AGPM)
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of networking topologies and security principles
- Skype for Business 2015 Server
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- VMware vSphere
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- VMware AirWatch
- Quest Active Roles, Change Auditor & Migration Manager
- SQL Server
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers