Cobham PLC is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant. The role is to provide full PA support to the Cobham Sector President for Communication and Connectivity, whilst working as part of an executive admin team providing support to other Sector Team members and visitors to the office.
This role is based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Cobham Communications and Connectivity
We are recognised as a world leading supplier of robust, high performance equipment and solutions that enable reliable connectivity anywhere, anytime, in the most demanding environments. Our solutions give our customers a competitive edge in aerospace, avionics, satellite and radio, wireless and mobile connectivity markets.
As an Executive Personal Assistant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Educated to minimum GCE/GSCE standard with Professional secretarial/administration qualification or Higher Education Qualification/ Degree level qualifications desirable
- French language skill – Ability to communicate in French – Oral and Written, Highly Desirable
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft Office at intermediate/ advanced level
- Significant EA/PA experience at a Senior level
- Highly organised, able to prioritise busy/varied workload and work on own initiative and anticipate requirements
- High degree of integrity/confidentiality
- Customer/Supplier Facing Skills
- Ability to hold UK Security Clearance
- Experience of supporting a Technology based function would be useful
As an Executive Personal Assistant your main responsibilities will involve:
Extensive proactive schedule/diary management. Co-coordinating internal/external meetings including room bookings, refreshments and equipment.
Arrange complex International and European travel including multi-sector flight itineraries, accommodation, ground transportation and visa applications, following approved travel processes.
Expense management for Sector President.
Management of the approvals process, escalation of purchase requests, ensuring direct reports follow expense policy and submittals are in line.
Collation and production of monthly reports, presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documentation.
Ensure reporting deadlines are met and documentation received.
Maintain electronic filing system.
Monitor emails and screen calls.
Event management including conferences and training on an ad hoc basis.
Any ad hoc projects and duties as required.
Liaising with legal advisors regarding approval of costs.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.