Cobham Wireless are looking for a Sales Administrator to be responsible for the processing of customer sales orders (internal and external), quotations, related information and work processes within the sales order processing department. The post holder will anticipate management requirements, be proactive, be approachable and have a professional manner.
This role is based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
As a Sales Adminstrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade A* - C, including Maths and English language at grade A* - C
- Previous experience in a variety of business functions including sales, customer service, purchasing, logistics, inventory and finance.
- Experience of business systems essential. Proficient in QAD/MFGPro. Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com or other CRM’s and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Results-oriented, can-do attitude and possessing the ability to handle multiple demands,
- Positive team player with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm. Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Strong business and commercial skills.
As a Sales Administrator your main responsibilities will involve:
- To manage the order processing cycle, in an accurate and timely manner to include:
- Creation of customer quotations, working closely with customers, sales managers and engineering.
- Sales order entry, order release, invoices.
- Customer liaison – telephone/email – price and delivery, order progress, POD and sales related queries including pricing.
- Providing administrative support to the sales team.
- Assisting with shipping and logistics coordination.
- To deal with all correspondence as required / directed.
- To undertake any other duties as required.
- Maintain visibility of quotations issued by modifying records within Salesforce.com.
- Follow customer screening processes for Export Compliance.
- Adhere to company processes, in particular ensuring necessary approvals are sought and recorded for customer quotations and orders.
- Develop working relationships with Key Accounts, Customers and Sales Managers.
About Cobham Wireless
Delivering state-of-the-art wireless and connectivity solutions that give our customers a competitive edge.
We are global leaders in the provision of advanced wireless coverage and mobile communications systems, producing innovative, cost-effective solutions that address market requirements for improved connectivity, greater capacity and better quality of experience.
Our intelligent digital Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), along with our advanced network validation tools for mobile and IP networks, will help propel your network to the next generation. www.cobhamwireless.com
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page