Cobham Antenna Systems are looking for a SIOP Manager to facilitate the SIOP process for the business. Serve as SIOP project manager to drive cross functional participation, alignment and decision making. Achieve the objective of SIOP to reach consensus on a single plan for sales and marketing, manufacturing and operations, finance, and product development is realized. Documenting decisions, monitoring implementation, and conducting root cause and corrective actions as required.
This role is based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
At Cobham Antenna Systems, we design and manufacture active and passive avionics antennas and electronic control systems for military and civil communications, navigation and search and rescue applications. We pioneered frequency agile VHF tuneable antennas and continue to be a key supplier to major avionics companies. Our GPS anti-jam technology utilises state of the art DSP algorithms with an active antenna to eliminate both narrow-band and wide-band jamming signals. We have world leading technology in Ground Penetrating Radar and RF interference mitigation. Both military and civil users rely on our direction finding systems for search and rescue operations.
As a SIOP Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Relevant Degree.
- Experience leading cross organisational planning processes.
- Experience with decision analysis and prioritisation.
- Experience of facilitating teams.
- Experience in any or all elements of demand planning, supply planning, financial modelling, or business strategy.
- APICS and/or NAPM affiliation desired; certification preferred (CPIM, CPM).
As a SIOP Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Facilitate the four week SIOP cycle with clear deliverables, templates, agendas, and decisions to be made in the demand week, supply week, business financial modelling week, leading to the executive SIOP meeting in week four.
- Ensure decisions are communicated in a timely fashion each week that enable an executable and communicated plan.
- Implement a process that monitors deployment and adherence to the plan, and decisions made with an escalation process for accountability.
- Demand plan: Liaise with all contributors and stakeholders to maintain robust and accurate budget/forecast/pipeline and/or order book in both dollars and units by part family. Ensure NPI and end of life decisions are integrated into the plan.
- Supply Plan: Liaise with master scheduler to ensure supply plan is looking at capacity and inventory implications of the supply plan with scenario analysis integrated into the planning cycle.
- Financial analysis: Liaise with financial community, and demand and supply planning teams to ensure proper scenario analysis is conducted to present and integrated optimal plan during the executive SIOP.
- Pull together the presentations packs for each week, and distribute background information on critical decisions to be made prior to the weekly meetings.
- Conduct rigorous analysis of end-to-end supply chain performance and delivery gaps for resolution during the SIOP meetings.
- Provide analysis on trends, forecast accuracy, strategic stocks to optimize plan for lead time, inventory and efficiency.
- Document, challenge, and validate assumptions in each of the weekly meetings.
- Serve as an objective observer of supply chain performance for the site.
- Continually seek and implement improvements to optimize site delivery coordination, efficiency and effectiveness.
About Cobham Antenna Systems
Cobham Antenna Systems develop and manufacture high specification sector and multi-sector, directional, omni-directional, ultra-wideband (UWB) and MIMO antennas. A wide range of products are available for customers, small and large, worldwide in Commercial, Military, Satellite and Security markets.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.