Cobham Wireless is looking for a Regional Support Manager – EMEA to have team accountability for delivering Cobham Wireless EMEA Field Application Support within the Customer Support team.
This role is based in Stevenage, with adhoc travel across Europe required as and when clients and team demand (approx. twice quarterly). Flexible working will be considered on a case by case basis
As a Regional Support Manager - EMEA your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Proven experience of delivering technology services at management level
- Experience of working within the Telecom's/ Communication Technology industry
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous experience of working in a management role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex issues
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- EMEA or multisite management experience
- LTE/WCDMA knowledge desirable
- Delivery of Professional Services
- Project Management
- ITIL Foundation V3
As a Regional Support Manager - EMEA your main responsibilities will involve:
- Day to Day responsibility for the EMEA Field Application Engineering (FAE) team.
- Provide Leadership to the Field Applications Engineering (FAE) Team.
- Work collaboratively with your team to set and then deliver upon SMART objectives to support the continual development of the team.
- Act as Business Escalation point for the responsible FAE team.
- Ensure all Services delivered are carried out in line with customer and Cobham Wireless Health and Safety policy.
- Responsible for driving an ITIL service ethos throughout the Cobham Wireless FAE teams.
- Develop and drive appropriate policies and procedures to deliver service excellence.
- Ensure the all teams are trained and developed in line with business expectations
- Responsible for keeping in line with stated team budgets
- Focus on ensuring all FAE activities are logged and tracked on Clear Quest
- Focus on delivering appropriate profits in line with business requirements
- Responsible for keeping the Senior Management Team informed on KPI's for the EMEA Team
About Cobham Wireless
Delivering state-of-the-art wireless and connectivity solutions that give our customers a competitive edge.
We are global leaders in the provision of advanced wireless coverage and mobile communications systems, producing innovative, cost-effective solutions that address market requirements for improved connectivity, greater capacity and better quality of experience.
Our intelligent digital Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), along with our advanced network validation tools for mobile and IP networks, will help propel your network to the next generation. http://www.cobhamwireless.com/
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.