Cobham is seeking a Contract Analyst that will support the Business Unit with license agreements (Non-disclosure, Confidentiality, Proprietary Information), and will assist on special projects requiring research and analytical skills. This position is located in Davenport, Iowa.
- Complete, negotiate (as needed) and track all Confidentiality agreements for the Davenport business unit.
- Track technology license agreements and assist finance in royalty payment issues.
- Complete applications for submittal to corporate office for all international advisor and distributor agreements. Follow the process set forth and perform due diligence follow up as required.
- Various research tasks as needed
- Review customer provided agreements to ensure compliance to Cobham policy.
- Negotiate & revise agreements when necessary.
- Builds effective relationships with customers and responds promptly to customer concerns.
- Awareness of products and customers.
- Understands functions and benefits of business core applications.
- Ability to identify common business risks.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Business, or International Business preferred
- Ability to target and conduct internet research quickly and thoroughly
- Superb organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, resourceful, and able to solve problems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham