Cobham Mission Systems are looking for an Assembly Fitter to work primarily within the Assembly and Test facility building air to air refuelling products.. Your role will be assembling and testing product to agreed engineering methods and processes. The role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As an Assembly Fitter your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Fuel system experience
- Aerospace sub-system assembly and test
- Be able to read drawings
- Aircraft experience from a line or base maintenance background
- You will be a team player with a flexible approach
As an Assembly fitter your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in a team building air to air refuelling products.
- Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment
- Attending training courses for your development at Cobham
- Adhearing to processes & offering ideas for new procedures
What we will be looking for in you:
Problem solving and teamwork are two key elements in this role and a flexible approach to the working environment.
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page