Cobham Mission Systems are looking for a SHE Coordinator to proactively support the SHE strategy and case for action across the area of the business (i.e. smaller, lower risk site). This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a SHE Coordinator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Basic knowledge of SHE arrangements and legislation through accredited training
- Experience with risk assessment principles, including environment aspects and impacts
- Having sound knowledge of business environment in which they operate
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Associate IEMA or equivalent
- Advanced user of Excel
As a SHE Coordinator your main responsibilities will involve:
- Having responsibility to apply suitable and sufficient SHE arrangements locally
- Ensuring proactive management principles and tools (e.g. root cause analysis, cost benefit analysis, carbon foot-printing, LC assessment etc.) are applied locally to Hazard & Risk Management and Environmental Aspects & Impacts, including business continuity planning and emergency management
- Ensuring proactive best practice regarding SHE in accordance with SHE Technical Standards
- Ensuring that reactive principles are recorded and reported to local management
- Ensuring suitable and sufficient advice and guidance is communicated to local operational management
- Monitoring the workplace for regulatory and corporate compliance
- Collecting and collates SHE data and report to operational and SHE management
- Providing basic SHE training
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page