Cobham is seeking a Project Administrator – Engineering that will provide administrative support to Engineering Managers and Project Managers. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
- Assist with engineering project initiation process including classification of projects, creation of design history file numbers, generation of required plans, creation of project folders in Project PDM System, and uploading project data into those project folders
- Schedule and administrate training of Phase Gate processes for product development
- Administration of phase gate processes for product development teams
- Assist engineering product development teams with set-up and use of electronic visual performance boards
- Coordinate and distribute meeting agendas, take and distribute meeting minutes as needed
- Assist in maintaining and tracking Rolling Action Item Lists
- Assist in maintaining project plans
- Conduct audits of product development team’s usage of Project folder structure for storage of product development documentation and records
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, English, Math, Science or Technology
- Experience with PLM/PDM data storage systems
- Experience with Phase Gate Process
- Minimum of one year of MS Office experience (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Familiarity with Finance/Accounting
- Familiarity with Business Processing Modelling
- Familiarity with PLM/PDM WINDCHILL or similar Software
- Familiarity with creating on-line and hands-on training packages
- Familiarity with Configuration Management SW package (WindChill, SharePoint, or equivalent)
- Strong communication and presentation skills: verbal, written
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.