Cobham Mission Systems are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to drive Operational continuous improvement through the Standard Operating Framework and a Best Practice process. You will also be responsible for embeding a Continuous Improvement culture through SOF, Lean and Six Sigma tools and training. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Continuous Improvement Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Cert Black Belt in LEAN & or Process Six Sigma (DMAIC)
• Demonstrable experience in leading cross functional teams
• The ability to demonstrate Influencing behaviour
• Experoance of working within a large complex organisation
• SIA & KAIZEN
• Depth of experience in driving change
• SOF experience across all disciplines. (Desirable)
• Able to influence and solicit buy-in from wide range of Operations and supporting function stakeholders
• Able to train, mentor, and coach individuals on tool use and CI objectives
As a Continuous Improvement Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
• Understand strategic plan deployment and current state and desired future state KPI’s for the business and work with Operations leadership to formulate improvement plans to close the gaps
• Establish project charters for performance enhancing improvement projects
• Drive the agreed improvements through a series of tactical implementation plans
• Maintain a high level of competence among the Operations resources to facilitate and deploy all elements of Standard Operating Frameworks that support the delivery improvement and problem solving (via training…)
• Drive the effective use of RCPS
• Support cross-Cobham CI initiatives and CI audit and accreditation process
• Actively participate with the Cobham CI community
• Co-operate with management to meet the employer’s legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page