Cobham Special Mission has a requirement for a number of First Officers on the Falcon 20 fleet. As a First Officer you will be supporting our current contract with the MOD and NATO providing operational readiness training. Locations Durham Tees Valley Airport and Bournemouth
Cobham Special Mission provides customers with integrated services for airborne special mission operations. Its capabilities include aerial surveillance, operational readiness training, aircraft modification and integration, search and rescue, and environment surveillance and response.
As First Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A minimum of 1000 hours flying experience
- Qualfied Flying Instructor (desirable)
- Minimum of a fATPL with valid Instrument Rating and MCC
- Previous involvement in Special Mission operations (desirable)
- Must be a British National
As First Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
- The safe operation of the aircraft in accordance with current legislation and company operations manuals
- Maintaining and demonstrating a sound understanding of modern air warfare tactics and capabilities
- Supporting worldwide detachments as required by the company
- Operating in support of adjacent contracts
What we will be looking for in you:
To be successful in this role you should be a confident and competent officer with a creative approach and the ability to work effectively as part of a small team. This business is evolving rapidly so you will also need to be self-motivated, proactive and flexible to changing priorities.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.