The DPAS4 is intended for mounting on commercial aircraft or helicopters. It is located in the Attendant area and enables to broadcast announcements in various languages and music to passengers. It allows to store very high quality sound data and to broadcast them swiftly and easily.
The main features are:
- Digital technology using standard PC cards,
- Full autotest when powering the unit,
- No scheduled removal,
- High reliability,
- High sound quality restitution,
- Full customization with programmed cards,
- Dedicated "MARS" software for announcement and music programming.
References: BOMBARDIER Dash8 Q400 Program